Dixie Area Project
Watermain installation, reservoir upgrades, and road widening including noise walls. Dixie Road – Clark Boulevard to Mayfield Road and Clark Boulevard to the 410 and Steeles
Project 14-1240, 14-1257
What are we doing?
- Building two watermains (1.5 metres and 0.9 to 1.2 metres in diameter) from Beckett Sproule Reservoir and Pumping Station on Heart Lake Road to East Brampton Pumping Station and Reservoir on Nanport Street.
- The watermains will run along Heart Lake Road, Clark Boulevard and Dixie Road. View area map (PDF).
- Work will be done by tunnelling and open cut construction.
- To upgrade the water system capacity and reliability as part of the Region of Peel Water and Wastewater Master Plan.
- Work should start in 2018 and will take about 4 years to complete.
Who can you call?
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact Nicole Sartor, Project Manager, at 905-791-7800 ext. 7832.
We are still in the planning stage. More information will be posted on this web page closer to construction.