News Release: February 4, 2020
Enjoy a Valentine’s Celebration at PAMA Thursday’s: Museum by Moonlight
Brampton, ON (Tuesday, Feb. 4) – Enjoy an evening full of sizzle with your partner or friends at Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) in the 153-year-old historic Peel County Courthouse on Thursday, Feb. 13 from 7 – 10 p.m.
The evening features:
- The musical stylings of Diana Braithwaite and Chis Whitley, as they bring their new jazz and blues album Gold Cadillac to PAMA’s historic spaces.
- Meet local artist Reynold Thomas and learn the art of Figuration: Life Drawing in a drop-in workshop that will enable you to explore basic drawing techniques focusing on the figural form.
- And learn the basic step of Latin dance with Brampton’s Learn to Dance Studio.
- Light food and one signature cocktail is included with the ticket price, additional alcoholic drinks are available for $5.
Please note, this is a 19+ event.
- Public: $25 (includes general admission)
- Members: $21.25, pre-registration required
PAMA is a place to explore and learn about Peel Region’s culture and heritage, as well as use conversation, questions and stories to help make new and fascinating connections to the surrounding community. Throughout the year, PAMA offers a variety of workshops and programs for all ages, families and adults. With so many different programs to choose from, PAMA has something for everyone. Operated by the Region of Peel, PAMA is located at 9 Wellington Street, East in Brampton. Visit pama.peelregion.ca to learn more.
The Region of Peel works with residents and partners to create a healthy, safe and connected Community for Life for more than 1.5 million people and 175,000 businesses in the cities of Brampton and Mississauga and the Town of Caledon. Peel's services touch the lives of residents every day. Recognized as a leader in management and service delivery, the Region of Peel is the only government organization at any level to receive Excellence Canada's Platinum Award for Excellence, Innovation and Wellness®. For more information about the Region of Peel, explore peelregion.ca and follow us on Twitter at @regionofpeel.
Media ContactsErin Fernandes
D: 905-791-4055, ext. 7596