A-Z List | Accessible Info | Careers | Contact Us

February 21, 2018

Health Protection

Contact a Public Health Inspector

Report smoking in the workplace and other public health concerns

To make a confidential complaint, report a concern or ask a question:

Public Health inspectors investigate:

To report a food poisoning:

Call Peel Public Health at 905-799-7700 immediately. You can call after normal business hours and on weekends. If you have leftover food that you suspect made you sick, please keep it in a refrigerator in case we need to do a lab test.

To advise Peel Public Health of a new business opening, see New Business Reporting Form.

Health Topics A-Z | Information for Professionals | Information for Workplaces
| School Corner | Employment/Volunteer Opportunities | Clinics, Classes and Events | Resources & Factsheets | Translated Information | About Public Health | Contact Us | Public Health Home Page

Revised: February 21, 2018


Home | Contact Us | Search | A-Z Topic List
Privacy | Service Commitment

Smaller Text Larger Text