A guide for school-based early years and child care partners in Peel.
The Peel Partnership Handbook supports collaborative and positive working relationships among school staff, early years and child care providers, and other community programs. This helps for seamless transition between the school day and the early years and child care programs in the school, and a continuum of learning and care for families with children 12 and under.
The latest version of the Peel Partnership Handbook for School Based Early Years and Child Care Partners in Peel (formerly known as The Peel Operational Handbook for School Based Child Care), released in September 2019, is now available.
Appendices: resources and forms
Access additional resources and forms found in the Partnership Handbook appendices.
- Appendix A: Orientation review check list (PDF)
- Appendix B: Early years and child care partners contact information (PDF)
- Appendix C: Early years and child care program overview (PDF)
- Appendix D: Consent form for informal and ongoing sharing of information (PDF)
- Appendix E: Ministry of Education’s early years accommodations in schools reference guide - 2018 (PDF)
- Appendix F: Ministry of Education’s working together in shared space - 2017-18 (PDF)
- Appendix G: Licensing information (PDF)
- Appendix H: Links and resources (PDF)
Partnership Handbook e-learning module - now available
This module is for school staff and early years and child care providers in schools. It’s designed to help outline how the handbook can be used when working together in a shared space in schools.