Fusion Landscaping® Design
Know your wants and needs
Everyone’s landscape needs are different.
Think about what you want to use your garden for. Do you want, or need:
- A composter or rain barrel?
- A garden shed or storage area?
- An area for your kids to play?
- A secluded spot to relax?
- An area for your barbecue?
- A space for outdoor entertaining?
- A vegetable garden?
Patios, porches and pathways
Once you determine your wants and needs, it’s easier to decide where to put decks, pathways, fences, patios and other non-plant (hardscape) features.
Focal point features
Imagine and decide which features you’d like to see in your Fusion Garden®, such as sculptures and gazebos or bird feeders.
- A sitting area is ideal for family and neighbours to sit, relax and take in the beauty of your fusion landscape and surroundings.
- Lattices, archways and pergolas are perfect for defining an entrance.