Free drop-off for electronics, household hazardous waste, confidential paper for shredding and reusable items.
Saturday, April 25, 2020 - 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Clarkson GO Train Station (map),
North Parking Lot, 1100 Southdown Rd., Mississauga – Entrance off Bromsgrove Rd.
- Confidential paper for shredding (e.g., taxes, bills, income statements). Please ensure all paper items are unbound.
- Electronics (e.g., TVs, computers, monitors).
- Household hazardous waste (e.g., paint, batteries, propane tanks (max 18kg/40lb), chemicals). For safety reasons, staff will only accept items in sealed and labelled containers.
- Reusable items (e.g., clothing, books, housewares).
- Explosives or ammunition.
- Industrial, commercial or institutional waste.
- Scrap metal.
No garbage, recycling, or organics cart exchanges at the event.