Client Service Outcome Achievement
We measure progress towards long-term outcomes by tracking key indicators for the Peel community.
Why is this important?
- The Region of Peel has a responsibility to provide efficient and high quality services in a way that satisfies people who use them.
How is this measured?
- Every two years, External Client Satisfaction Survey questionnaires are administered to a random sample of the general population, business managers or owners, and direct users of Human and Health Services.
- The survey is available online, by telephone, and in a paper format.
- Respondents are asked questions like, "In the end, did you get what you needed from the service?"
What progress are we making?
- In 2017, 85% of External Client Satisfaction Survey respondents indicated that they got what they needed (decline from 89% in 2015).
- The Region of Peel will continue to pay close attention to feedback from Peel residents and businesses to make positive changes.