Client Satisfaction with Service Delivery Channel Experience
We measure progress towards long-term outcomes by tracking key indicators for the Peel community.
Why is this important?
- Residents want efficient and convenient access to services.
- They expect choices in the "service delivery channel" used to access services.
- Easy access to the right "channels" improves overall satisfaction with the Region of Peel.
How is this measured?
- Every two years, External Client Satisfaction Survey questionnaires are administered to a random sample of the general population, business managers or owners, and direct users of Human and Health Services.
- The survey is available online, by telephone, and in a paper format.
- Respondents answer questions about the services the Region of Peel offers.
What progress are we making?
- User satisfaction with the overall service delivery channel experience scored 7.5 out of 10 in 2017.
- Key insights:
- Focus on Live Agent telephone service.
- Make website improvements to meet resident expectations.
* Phone Agent was not used for 2017