Watermain system improvements
South Sheridan Way, Indian Grove and Indian Road. Project 13-1347 H1
What are we doing?
- Installing a new watermain along South Sheridan Way from Tridom Court to Indian Grove.
- South Sheridan Way will be closed to both eastbound and westbound traffic, as shown on the attached map.
- The road will be closed starting Monday, July 5 to Friday, July 23, 2021 (approximately 3 weeks).
What does this mean for you?
- A detour route will be in place to direct traffic around the closed section.
- Access to Tridom Court will be maintained.
- Access to Tim Hortons and the gas station will be maintained.
Sign up for email notices to stay informed
- If you would like to receive timely project updates right to your inbox please go to peelregion.ca/construction and click on “Sign up for Email Notices”. Updates will be provided as the work progresses.
We appreciate your co-operation during the completion of work and apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Project Manager, Water Division
Water Linear Engineering and Reliability
905-791-7800 x 7832