Former gas station site
Remediation and on-site source area excavation
Where is the work happening?
- Northeast Corner of Airport Road and King Street, Town of Caledon
What are we doing?
- The work includes:
- Excavating petroleum hydrocarbon impacted soils
- Decommissioning of three monitoring wells
- Backfilling and restoration of the site
- Construction Start: November 18th, 2019 – Finish: December 2019 (weather permitting)
- Salandria Limited has been contracted to complete the work on the Region’s behalf. Hours of operation are from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- There will be minimal traffic disruption and a safe working environment will be maintained as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Existing traffic flows will be maintained during construction.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
- Please call the project manager if you have any special needs.
Who can you call?
Olek Garbos, Project Manager
Region of Peel
905-791-7800 ext. 7827.