Mississauga Road, South of Olivia Marie Road to North of Financial Drive. Project 17-4240
- We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until September, 2020
- The contractor re-mobilized on Monday, April 30th, 2018 to continue with the 2018 works as planned
What we are doing
- Intersection Improvements. The work includes, but is not limited to:
- construction of southbound right turn lanes
- installation of transit facility
- excavation, grading , hot mix paving, relocation of curb and gutter
- cross ride infrastructure
- landscaping and pavement marking
- Start: October 2017
- Finish: Substantially Completed. August 2018
Who you can call
|Grascan Construction Limited
under contract to the Region of Peel.
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Pat Marchese||Site Supervisor||416–949–5659|
|Shawn Roach||Project Manager||647–203–6450|
|Consultant Personnel – SNC Lavalin Inc.|
|Norton Chu||Contract Administrator||416–252–5315 x 52038|
|Region of Peel Personnel|
|Solmaz Zia||Project Manager||905–791–7800 ext. 7845|
|Cesar Fadel||Construction Inspector||647–808–8736|
- Our contractor's normal working hours are from 7:00a.m to 5:30p.m.
- We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
- Temporary lane closures will be required during daytime hours.
- A minimum of one lane of traffic in each direction will be maintained at all times. All turning movements will also be accommodated.
- Police will be present during lane closures at all intersections to direct traffic safely, where necessary.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- Barriers and signs will be placed for safety and direction, as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Driveway access will be maintained throughout construction.
- We will make sure businesses have access at all times.
- Please call the Project Manager if you have special needs related to access.
- The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
- We are committed to ensuring minimum disruption to your homes and businesses.
- Please call the project manager or inspector if you have any special needs.