Airport Road urbanization
From Countryside Drive To 600M North of Perdue Court/Davis Lane,City of Brampton and Town of Caledon. Projects 14-4009, 14-4075 and 17-7675
- We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until May, 2021.
- May 2019: Project Update- Milling and Paving Operations (PDF)
What we are doing
From Mayfield Road to 600m North of Perdue Court (Town of Caledon), the work includes, but is not limited to:
- Installation of asphalt multi-use trail; and,
- Minor related works.
From Countryside Drive to Mayfield Road (City of Brampton), the work includes, but is not limited to:
- Road resurfacing-partial depth asphalt removal of existing roadway pavement;
- Superpave Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) paving;
- Placement of new curb and gutter;
- Installation of Low Impact Development (LID) stormwater infrastructure system;
- Installation of asphalt multi-use trail;
- Landscaping tree planning on both sides of Airport Road; and,
- Minor related works.
- Airport Road from Countryside Drive to 600M north of Perdue Court. View area map (PDF)
- Start: Spring 2018
- Finish: Spring 2019, weather permitting.
Who you can call
|Four Seasons Site Development Ltd.|
Under contract to the Region of Peel.
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Marco Marrone||Project Manager||416-525-7099|
|Joseph Beshay||Project Co-ordinator||416-986-2889|
|Region of Peel|
|Samy Sedfawi||Construction Inspector||905-791-7800 ext. 3246|
|Ommar Moeen||Technical Analyst||905-791-7800 ext. 7998|
|Jerry Tan||Project Manager||905-791-7800 ext. 7916|
- The Contractor's working hours are from 7:00AM to 7:00PM, Monday to Friday. The Contractor is permitted to work on Saturdays if they choose to.
- These hours are consistent with the local municipality's by-laws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
- The works will be phased so as to minimize disruption to traffic while still maintaining a safe working environment as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Existing traffic flows will be maintained during construction. However, temporary lane closures will be required over the duration of the project. Flag persons will assist motorists through the work area.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- Barriers and signs will be placed for safety and direction, as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- We anticipate that driveway access will be maintained in so far as possible.
- If we need to block your driveway for a short time you will be contacted to arrange for the best time and for alternate access. If your driveway is blocked, you may choose to park on a side street for a short time.
- We will make sure businesses have access at all times.
- Please call the Project Manager if you have special needs related to access
- The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
- We are committed to ensuring minimum disruption to your homes and businesses.
- Please call the project manager or inspector if you have any special needs.