Adult Day Services program – Peel Manor
A safe and caring place to support seniors’ well-being.
The Region of Peel is not offering in-person Adult Day Services programs currently due to COVID-19. Contact us or call 905-453-4140 for information on our virtual programs.
The Adult Day Services (ADS) program allows participants, many of whom have reduced physical or cognitive abilities, to stay at home longer by providing a place to go during the day for engaging activities and social interaction.
Virtual recreation programs hours
- Monday to Friday – 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
In-person program hours (currently on hold due to COVID-19)
- Weekdays: Monday to Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Evenings: Monday to Friday – 12:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Interactive and stimulating programs such as drumming circle, specialized art programs, Zumba, and more.
- Therapeutic programs for clients registered in the Adult Day Service such as physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Bathing services, assistance to clients with their activities of daily living, medication management, and access to on-site clinics, provided by our interprofessional team.
- Integrated programs with the residents of Peel Manor long term care centre and other community service providers.
Supervisor, Adult Day and Community Support Services
905-453-4140 ext. 3708
525 Main Street N., Brampton