Adult Day Services program – Malton Village
A safe and caring place to support seniors’ well-being.
The Region of Peel has resumed in-person Adult Day Services programs with reduced capacity and appropriate safety requirements. Virtual programs also continue for those who cannot attend in-person. Contact us for more information.
The Adult Day Services (ADS) program allows participants, many of whom have reduced physical or cognitive abilities, to stay at home longer by providing a place to go during the day for engaging activities and social interaction.
Virtual recreation programs hours
- Monday to Friday – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In-person program hours
- Weekdays: Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Weekends: Saturday and Sunday – closed
We’re located within the Malton Village long term care centre at the corner of Derry Road and Highway 427 in Mississauga.
- Stimulating recreation programs by a variety of professionals including those in horticulture, music, and art.
- Personal care services such as toileting, medication management, assistance with meals, and gait training.
- Physiotherapy services 3 times per week.
- Group exercise programs 5 days per week.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks, which are included in the daily fee.
Supervisor, Adult Day and Community Support Services
905-791-1179 ext. 7369
7075 Rexwood Road, Mississauga