Peel Long Term Care
Peel Long Term Care means expert, personal care for the mind, body and spirit in an atmosphere of dignity and compassion.
COVID-19 at our Long Term Care Centres
Keeping our residents and staff safe is our top priority. We're maintaining staff levels and preventing social isolation for our residents. Learn more.
As a resident or an Adult Day Service participant at one of our centres, your loved one will:
- Enjoy a good quality of life, engage in meaningful recreational activities and participate in the life of their communities.
- Be cared for by skilled, loving professionals who are dedicated to enriching the lives of those in their care.
Our programs and services
- Long Term Care - Full-time care for centre residents
- Adult Day Service - Care and recreation for non-residents, during the day and evenings and weekends at some centres
- Respite Care - Short-term relief for caregivers
- Seniors Health & Wellness Village at Peel Manor
- Best Practice Spotlight Organization
- Butterfly Homes
Being prepared for emergencies
All Peel Long Term Care homes and Adult Day Services have emergency plans in place to ensure the safety of all our residents, staff, and guests. View the emergency plans.
To request an accessible version of the emergency plans you can contact the Long Term Care Centre administrator.
Interested in working for Peel Long Term Care? Visit Current Job Listings to browse our career opportunities and to apply online.