Immunization and Vaccines
Unused influenza vaccine from the 2019-2020 season
- All unused influenza vaccine from the 2019-2020 season and any other expired and wasted vaccine should be removed from the fridge and placed in a bag with a completed Vaccine Cold Chain and/or Wastage Report. Please do not return this vaccine to Peel Public Health until further notice.
High-risk requisition forms
During the COVID-19 pandemic, paid vaccine delivery and reduced pick-up locations are available.
Sign-up for the paid vaccine and STI med delivery program (Critical Path courier)
- Fax completed CP account activation form to Peel Public Health at (905) 565-9874.
- Critical Path will contact you directly to collect billing information requested on the form.
2020 Paid vaccine and STI med delivery schedule August to December
Available vaccine pick-up locations:
- Brampton - 150 Central Park Drive, Brampton
- Fairview - 325 Central Parkway West, Unit 21, Mississauga
- Hurontario - 7120 Hurontario Street, Mississauga
Forms - reporting
Guidelines and standards
Fact sheets and FAQs
Eligibility and referrals
Resources and information