Child Health 2004: Focus on Early Childhood
The Child Health Report 2004 provides an overview of the health of children aged 0 to 6 years old in the Region of Peel. It includes information from a variety of sources on the health status of children, the child population and the family and community environment in which children live. This report also contains data on many interventions that promote and protect health.
The Child Health Report 2004 is intended to be a resource for individuals and organizations concerned with the health and welfare of Peel's children aged 0 to 6 years.
This report includes the following sections and chapters:
- Acknowledgements (PDF 15KB, 1 page)
- Table of Contents (PDF 84KB, 1 page)
- List of Figures (PDF 74KB, 2 pages)
- List of Tables (PDF 89KB, 2 pages)
- List of Maps (PDF 15KB, 1 page)
- Executive Summary (PDF 124KB, 6 pages)
- Peel's Children (0 to 6 Years)
- Family and Community Context
- Prenatal Health
- Infant Health - The First Year of Life
- Early Childhood Health
- Data Sources, Methods, and Limitations (PDF 26KB, 4 pages)
- References (PDF 36KB, 4 pages)
A complete copy of the report is available in PDF format: Child Health Report 2004 - Focus on Early Childhood. (PDF 3.11MB, 88 pages)
To save the PDF to disk, right click on the link above and choose "Save Target As..." from the menu.