Water Treatment Virtual Tour
Discover how water is treated in Peel through this unique virtual tour
The Water Treatment Virtual Tour supports learning in the subjects of Science and Technology, Chemistry, Geography, and Careers.
We recommend this virtual tour for students in grades 8-12.
- Where Peel's drinking water comes from.
- The stages of water treatment.
- How we ensure Peel's water is safe and clean to drink.
- About different water treatment career opportunities.
Consider these supporting materials to enhance this learning experience:
- Optional pre-tour package:
- Teacher's Guide
How to guide students through the tour, curriculum connections and engaging questions to ask students
- Student handout
Track your learning as you complete the tour
- Treatment process schematic
- Extension activities