Accessible Public Transit in Peel
There are three accessible public transit options in Peel – TransHelp, Brampton Transit and MiWay.
- Low floors
- Ability to kneel the bus for easy onboarding
- Two wheelchair/scooter areas
- Voice and visual announcements for all stops
- Large entrance openings and platform areas at accessible shelters
Traveling on Brampton Transit and MiWay has many benefits:
- You can ride without calling ahead to book your trip.
- You do not need to cancel your trip if your plans change.
- Seniors who are 65 and older can get a discount.
Watch this video to hear how passengers are using conventional public transit in Peel: