Modernize Service Delivery
Desired outcome: Our services are easy to access, and service requests are met through each interaction.
Measurement: Improved internal and external experience with respect to service access and service outcome.
The Region’s External Client Satisfaction Survey results revealed that ease of access to services and service outcomes, regardless of the channel of choice, are now the strongest drivers for overall satisfaction. We focused on strategies where client satisfaction can be meaningfully improved by enhancing the user’s digital access and experience.
Over the last four years, we:
- Modernized multi-channel service delivery, built platforms for integration and increased service capacity, including:
- Developed a Region of Peel Digital Strategy to focus on providing engaging and seamless resident and employee service experiences through sustainable and integrated business and technology modernization.
- Developed an e-Bidding platform to allow purchasing documents to be submitted and processed electronically, removing the need for physical paper copies to be submitted.
- Increased mobile-friendly pages on peelregion.ca for ease of access to frequently requested pages.
- Developed a tool that integrates processes to improve service delivery to Families First program clients.
- Created an integrated Homelessness and Housing platform solution that empowers clients (and housing providers) to access a range of housing services.