If you own property in Mississauga, the city of Mississauga will collect a new stormwater charge that will appear on your Regional water bill. To learn more about how Stormwater charges are applied for your property, visit the City of Mississauga
1. Your account number. Please refer to this number when contacting Billing Operations by telephone or in writing.
2. Address where service is provided
3. Billing date. The date the bill was issued (year, month, day).
4. Consumption period. Number of days over which current consumption was calculated.
5. Calculation of current consumption charges based on water and wastewater rates.
6. Previous consumption. Consumption on previous bills which can be used for comparison.
7. Detailed consumption calculation for current bill in cubic metres.
8. Amount due. Total amount due.
9. Late payment amount. Amount due if paid after due date shown on bill.