Water and Wastewater School Presentations
Could your students answer these questions?:
- when you turn on your tap, where does the water come from?
- how did it get there?
- when you flush the toilet, where does it go?
The Region of Peel's Public Works Department offers free in-class presentations to Kindergarten to grade eight that answers these questions and more.
Our fun and informative sessions, designed to complement the Ontario Curriculum, address several areas of water education, including:
- drinking water treatment and distribution
- water quality and health
- wastewater collection and treatment
- surface and groundwater protection
- water efficiency
Who can book presentations?
- Teachers or principals from schools within Peel Region
- Group leaders of Peel-area community groups (Guides, Scouts, etc.)