Rehabilitation of King Street
Hurontario Street to Airport Road. Project 18-4655
- We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until October 2020.
What we are doing
Works will include:
- Resurfacing to improve roadway performance. The work includes, but is not limited to:
- cold milling;
- hot mix paving;
- culvert replacements;
- placement of pavement markings;
- restoration; and
- minor related works.
- King Street from Hurontario Street to Airport Road. View area map (PDF).
- Start: July 4 of 2018.
- Finish: October 2018, weather permitting.
Who you can call
|Graham Bros Ltd.
under contract to the Region of Peel
|Contact Person||Responsibilities||Telephone Number|
|Corrado Paolini||Project Manager||905-453-1200|
|Joey Blanchard||Site Supervisor||905-965-0198|
|Region of Peel|
|Nabiel Matta||Project Manager||905-791-7800 Ext. 7862|
- The Contractor's working hours are from 7:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday to Friday. The Contractor is permitted to work on Saturdays if they choose to.
- These hours are consistent with the local municipality's bylaws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience; however, a longer working day would assist in shortening the project duration.
- The works will be phased so as to minimize disruption to traffic while still maintaining a safe working environment as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Existing traffic flows will be maintained during construction. However, temporary lane closures will be required over the duration of the project. Flag persons will assist motorists through the work area.
- Emergency access will be maintained at all times.
- Barriers and signs will be placed for safety and direction, as required under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- We anticipate that driveway access will be maintained in so far as possible.
- We will make sure businesses have access at all times.
- Please call the Project Manager if you have special needs related to access
- The Region of Peel will keep you informed of any substantial changes in the project scope or schedule.
- We are committed to ensuring minimum disruption to your homes and businesses.
- Please call the Project Manager or Inspector if you have any special needs.