Advance notice watermain construction
Coleraine Drive. Project 17-1192.
Advance notice of watermain construction
The Region of Peel anticipates installing a new watermain on Coleraine Drive between Holland Drive and George Bolton Parkway starting in 2019 or 2020. Because of this, you may wish to delay any major landscaping or driveway works you may have planned until after we have finished the work.
In the meantime, you may notice the following activities in your neighbourhood:
- We will mark the location of gas, hydro, cable, etc. on roads, driveways and lawns.
- We may drill boreholes to determine ground conditions.
- We may survey your street.
- We will take pictures to help us make sure we restore the area to its former condition.
Keeping you informed
We are currently in the early planning stages, so we can’t give you exact dates when we will do the work. In addition, as the Town of Caledon’s future planning activities may change, we may alter these plans of installing a new watermain in your neighbourhood.
We will deliver more detailed information to your property closer to the proposed construction date.
If you would like to speak with us about this work, please contact:
- Adam Morrin, Project Manager
- 905-791-7800 ext. 7825