Queen Street East (R.R. 136) bridge and culvert replacement over Shaw's Creek
- We have finished the work. The project is under warranty until November, 2021.
Improving Queen Street East, including reconstruction, bridge and culvert replacement over Shaw's Creek, drainage and boulevard improvements, providing on-street parking, decorative street lighting, streetscaping enhancements and landscaping.
- Schedule – anticipated, weather permitting: March 26 to December 21, 2018
- Traffic Flow: Queen Street East bridge and road – from the railroad tracks to Catherine Street – will be closed from March 26 to December 21. Check detour map below for alternate routes.
Check this construction detour map for the recommended routes (PDF).
- Monitor this page for major updates
- Notify our Region contact, listed below, to advise of any problems or particular needs
- For more project information and visuals in our Public Information Centre BoardsCheck:
Who you can call
|Graham Bros Construction Limited|
under contract to the Region of Peel
|Kevin Chambers||Site Supervisor||905-867-8644|
|Kevin Hutchinson||Project Manager||416-346-6843|
|Region of Peel|
|Serguei Kabanov||Project Manager||905-791-7800 ext. 8754|
|R.V Anderson Associates Limited|
|Golam Hossei||Site Inspector||416-399-8178|
|David O'Sullivan||Project Manager/CA||416-497-8600 ext. 1245|
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this construction project.