News Release: October 4, 2019
PAMA to offer pop-up day camps during school strike
Brampton, ON (October 1, 2019) Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) will be offering full-day camp programming for children (Ages 6 – 12 years) should the Peel District School Board (PDSB) and the Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board (DPCDSB) close schools beginning Monday, October 7, 2019.
- Full day camps will be offered from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- PAMA will not offer camp on Friday, Oct. 11 as it was previously scheduled P.A. Day. PAMA will continue with the scheduled P.A. Day Drop-in Family Activity from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. but children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that camp programming will only be offered in the event that PDSB/ DPCDSB schools are closed.
- Day-by-day booking and registration information. Space is limited.
- Public Price: $45 per day
- Member Price: $38.25
In the event that the strike does not take place, full-refunds will be processed.
Campers will imagine, explore, and play with activities inspired by PAMA’s current exhibitions. Join us for different art activities each day along with active games.
Campers will create their own masterpieces and explore art and history in new ways.
The Region of Peel works with residents and partners to create a healthy, safe and connected Community for Life for more than 1.5 million people and 175,000 businesses in the cities of Brampton and Mississauga and the Town of Caledon. Peel's services touch the lives of residents every day. Recognized as a leader in management and service delivery, the Region of Peel is the only government organization at any level to receive Excellence Canada's Platinum Award for Excellence, Innovation and Wellness®. For more information about the Region of Peel, explore peelregion.ca and follow us on Twitter at @regionofpeel.
Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA)
905-791-4055, ext. 7596