Appeal a Decision

If you disagree with a decision that has been made regarding your application or your subsidized rent, you may be able to request an appeal. This means that you are asking us to reconsider the decision.

You may request an appeal for the following reasons:

To make this request, you must complete a Service Manager Request Form (PDF).

You can submit your completed form by fax to 905-453-0168

Or mail it to:

Admin Service Representative - Service Manager Appeals
10 Peel Centre Dr., Suite B
PO Box 2800, STN B
Brampton, ON
L6T 037