Services for Employers
If you're a business or vendor in Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga or surrounding areas, we can help you find the right employees.
We can provide your business with free help with employee selection and advanced staffing solutions.
- Post your business' jobs
- Pre–screen applicants to find those who match what you're looking for.
- Provide financial help with training costs
- Organize job fairs to respond to your hiring needs
- Help you save time and money by recruiting the right staff
- Provide support to make sure of placement success
Tell us what you need and we'll find candidates from a large pool of applicants whose skills, experience and expertise match your needs.
Watch this video to learn how our employment placement services can help you.
Our talent pool is deep with clients of all skill levels, industries and backgrounds.
Candidates review our online job board and apply. We assess each candidate’s resume, skills, and experience for suitability, and then match them to positions that best fit their profile. Of these candidates, we send you resumes of candidates that match your criteria.
You can choose who you would like to interview and select a new employee. There is no set length of time you have to keep a new hire. We ask that you keep a new hire based on their work performance.
We hope you will be glad to consider a new hire as part of your long-term vision.
We serve candidates who are:
- Looking for entry level to senior positions.
- Coming from fields that range from manufacturing to finance, administration and labour.
To post a position, you can:
- Fill out the Job Order Form, scan it and email it to us, or
- Call 905-793-9200, ext. 8255.
Our services are all free, including advertising, screening, interviewing, and placing the employee.
We can also discuss your company's eligibility to receive a wage reimbursement. Some criteria that impact eligibility are:
- the length of placement,
- the skill level of the program participant, and
- the company's compliance with standard legislation.
The resources below provide help understanding our labour market for those who are thinking of doing business in Peel.
- Research Peel provides data, forecasts, maps, bulletins and brochures highlighting Peel Region and its local municipalities.
- Peel's Economic Pulse – Peel's Labour Force implications
- Peel's Economic Pulse – Peel's Business Sector
- Peel's Economic Pulse – Economic Performance: January to June 2012
- Region of Peel Strategic Plan: 2011 – 2014
- City of Mississauga Economic Development
- City of Brampton Economic Development
- Town of Caledon Economic Development
The following are testimonials from a few employers who have used our services.
DGN Marketing Ltd. has been successfully working with the Region of Peel Employment Placement Program for over 10 years. We have relied on their employment services to supplement our overall recruitment strategy because they are able to deliver to us qualified candidates while also saving us time and money on recruitment and advertising costs. DGN would recommend using The Region of Peel Employment Services for supporting an organization's recruitment needs. ~ DGN Marketing Ltd.
The Region of Peel has been a great support to SCM for our recruitment function. Collaboratively we have organized many job fairs that wouldn't have been possible without the help of the Region. Each event had over 80 potential candidates in attendance and we successfully filled over 50 positions at our company. Their professional work ethic, sense of urgency and providing easy access to their services has been very helpful for SCM in meeting our recruitment needs. SCM would like to thank the Region of Peel for their continued support and looks forward to organizing many more successful events. ~ Supply Chain Management
Heartland Centre strongly recommends your outstanding services due to excellent job matching with minimum input from our agency. Peel Region Employment Services completed this task in a high demand area to match and search properly for Heartland Centre. ~ Heartland Creditview Neighbourhood Centre